General

Hi, Welcome to the StuffStuff forum, where you can post suggestions to help improve the site. Before submitting a new idea, check out the existing ideas other members posted because others may have already posted the same idea. We look forward to hearing your ideas.

How can we improve StuffStuff?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. New Hunting Gear PLEASE!! ????

More hunting gear to test!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Product Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. cash point rewards

Maybe we can get some way of earning cash rewards. For instance, every time you test a product, you get a certain amount of points that you can use in place of money. You can use these points to buy products from the site.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Earning Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. disabled hunters

Still need a" disabled hunter page"

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Registration & Login  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. expectation date

an approximate date on then the product will be send out for testing, not a fix date but and expected date when you might have it plan to be sent out

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Applying to Test Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remember login

It would be nice if the site remembered your login so you wouldn't have to sign in every time. I always check the remember me box but yet is does not.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Registration & Login  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. button for product test results

have a button on dashboard for product test
    results

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Applying to Test Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Extra credit

After testing a certain amount of products, we should be in the running for prize/gift/extra points.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Earning Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. View a product level across ALL interest categories

Be able to search by product level across ALL interest categories at once instead of only one category (i.e. hunting). This would eliminate having to go back and take the same three steps each time across multiple interest categories and create a better user experience.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Level System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Test availability quicklink

Add a quicklink on the welcome page after you login to see what is available to test.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Applying to Test Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. App and or Notifications

Create a stuffstuff app or a notification when new items become available to test and when people are selected to test items.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks for contacting StuffStuff. Something we have on our road map is to create an automated email for each interest area that tells you what changes occurred in the interest area, such as new products added, recently selected, etc. I think this will address your idea as well. It’s currently in the planned status.

13. Ability to Change your Answer to Pre-Qualifying Questionnaires

When you apply to test products and there is a pre-qualifying questionnaire there is no way to go back and change your answer. Allow members to change answers after they have applied from their account dashboards.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Applying to Test Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. username box when adding URL links

I have tried to add external URL links to gain more points (amazon, lowes, home depot, etc) but these got denied because they did not know what user name to look for. I think you should add a box for the user name for each url link you add to external sites.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Earning Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Count

Have a count visible for the number of items you have added to your dashboard. Such as 10/10, as well as having it visible while browsing for other products. This way you know that you either have room for more or need to remove others to make room.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dashboard Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Forum

I think that there should be a Forum section that people can review products freely on and give tips and advice on how they used their devices. something of the nature of www.ar15.com

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 24 Notice on when Products will have Testers Selected

perhaps there could be a flag or banner added to a products listing tile the day before the testers are selected. This would give frequent visitors like me a heads up that "this one is about to be distributed, get your application in" and would make it less confusing figuring out what disappeared when my dashboard drops from 10 to 9 products all of a sudden.

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Product Details & Descriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Contact me when this becomes "testable"

There need to be a button that contacts you via e-mail when a item you have been watching is available to test. I see SOOO many GREAT items that I can test, but they aren't up at the time.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Applying to Test Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks for contacting StuffStuff and letting us know of your idea. It’s a great idea! We will look into this. This would be available for products that have not yet been tested but are in the queue for being testable in the future.

As a heads up, quite a few of the items that are not available for testing have already been tested as Tim noted in the comments, so it’s not a huge impact but would certainly be nice to have.

Thanks,
    Katie
    The StuffStuff Team

19. List of Members with points.

Have a public list with members and how many points they have (like a top ten list of members).

Submitted on behalf of christianboy007

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Provide a Tester Forum

Allow testers of a specific product to communicate with other testers in a forum type platform. This would be a great location to have manufacturers in there communications as well.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Dashboard Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base